at the Annex in order to conduct testing, classes and counseling.
IV. ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH
38. Within one year, the Defendants shall repair or replace the roofs of Annex Dormitories 6 and 7 and retain them in a watertight condition.
39. Within 90 days, the Defendants shall repair the Annex dormitories so as to prevent the entry and refuge of vermin and shall conduct a vermin eradication program to eliminate the present infestation of vermin. The Defendants shall thereafter promulgate and follow an effective vermin eradication program.
40. Within 60 days, the Defendants shall provide each woman prisoner housed in the Annex dormitories at least one vertical locker and one footlocker.
41. Within 30 days, the Defendants shall replace all torn mattresses and pillows at the Annex with clean, untorn, fire-retardant mattresses and pillows. The Defendants shall conduct a regular inspection of all mattresses and pillows and shall, at that time, immediately replace any mattresses that are damaged to a degree that prevents adequate cleaning.
42. The Defendants shall immediately use cart liners or disposable or washable laundry bags to transport laundry at the Annex.
43. For as long as the Annex dormitories are double-bunked, the Defendants shall, within 60 days, provide a minimum of 20 foot candles of prisoner-controlled light to each bunk.
44. Effective immediately, the Defendants shall ensure that all housing units at the Annex are issued a timely, adequate and appropriate amount of cleaning supplies.
45. Within 60 days the Defendants shall connect the toilets and handsinks in every Annex trailer.
46. The Defendants shall continue to provide sufficient and readily accessible sanitary facilities for women in the industries at the Central Facility.
47. Within 90 days, the Defendants shall improve the ventilation at the Annex dormitories, the print shop and the garment shop so that the quality of air in these areas is brought up to an acceptable level.
48. Within 90 days, the Defendants shall install a drainage system at the Annex which will prevent hazardous accumulations of water.
49. The Defendants shall promulgate and follow a written preventive maintenance plan for the Amex dormitories, the Annex trailers, and the Annex grounds.
50. Three times every year, the Defendants shall cause the District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs (DCRA) to inspect the Annex for compliance with the requirements of environmental sanitation and maintenance and food service delivery (at the main Minimum compound). If any area is shown to be in compliance after completion of an inspection, the mid-year inspection may be an abatement inspection rather than a full inspection. At a minimum, DCRA shall conduct full compliance inspections at the Annex two times every year. Within 30 days of each inspection, the Warden of Minimum shall obtain the DCRA findings. The Warden shall repair, clean, or otherwise remedy an unsanitary, unsound, or unsafe practice or condition identified by DCRA as soon as feasible but in no event later than 30 days following the receipt of the DCRA report.
51. Within 90 days, the Defendant shall hire a qualified air balancing contractor to service the CTF air handling system so that it provides an acceptable level of air quality to all areas of the facility inhabited by prisoners.
52. In the event that the air balancing and other recent repairs to the heating system at CTF fail to maintain a minimum cell temperature of 65 [degree] F in every cell, measured at the perimeter wall, the Defendants shall immediately
a. cease housing women in the end cells of each tier;