UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
January 1, 2005
LAVONNE JINKS-UMSTEAD, PLAINTIFF,
GORDON ENGLAND, SECRETARY OF THE NAVY, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John M. Facciola United States Magistrate Judge
In accordance with the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, it is, hereby, ORDERED that:
1. Plaintiff's Motion to Require the Navy to Comply with the Court's Order of June 30, 2004 Requiring the Navy to Supplement Its Answers to Plaintiff's Interrogatory #4 and Memorandum in Support Thereof [#285] is DENIED; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
2. Plaintiff's Motion to Conduct Additional Depositions, to Extend the Time for Completing Discovery, and to Require the Navy to Pay Reasonable Attorney's Fees and Costs Incurred as a Result of the Navy's Destruction of Documents and Obstruction of Plaintiff's Discovery and Memorandum in Support Thereof [#286] is DENIED; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
3. Plaintiff's Motion for Protective Order ("Pl.'s Mot. P.O.") is DENIED; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
4. Plaintiff's Motion to Compel the Navy to Supplement Its Initial Disclosures and Responses to Plaintiff's Request for Production of Documents ## 1, 2, 39, 55, 56, 76, and 77 [#303] ("Pl.'s Mot. Compel") is GRANTED in part and DENIED in part; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
5. The parties must comply with the obligations discussed in the accompanying Memorandum Opinion within the time frames therein established.
© 1992-2005 VersusLaw Inc.