UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
August 18, 2005
YVONNE GIPSON, PLAINTIFF,
WELLS FARGO CORP. ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John M. Facciola United States Magistrate Judge
In accordance with the accompanying Memorandum Opinion, it is, hereby, ORDERED that:
1. Defendants' Motion to Dismiss First Amended Complaint [#15] is GRANTED IN PART AND DENIED IN PART; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
2. Defendants' Motion to Strike Plaintiff's "Supplemental Memorandum" as Improper Surreply [#38] is DENIED; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
3. Norwest Mortgage, Inc. be DISMISSED from this case; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
4. Plaintiff show cause, in writing and within 10 days of the date of this Order, why defendants Wells Fargo Corporation and Wells Fargo & Company should not be dismissed, given defendants' representations in the Joint Report filed in the related case; and it is FURTHER ORDERED that
5. Defendants shall have 10 days to respond to plaintiffs' submission; and it is
FURTHER ORDERED that
6. Nunc pro tunc, the time for service of the amended complaint and summons upon the defendants is EXTENDED to April 30, 2001.
© 1992-2005 VersusLaw Inc.