UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
November 1, 2005
ROY BANKS, PLAINTIFF,
OFFICE OF THE SENATE SERGEANT-AT-ARMS AND DOORKEEPER, DEFENDANT.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: John M. Facciola United States Magistrate Judge
In accordance with the accompanying memorandum opinion, it is, hereby, ORDERED that:
1. Defendant's Motion for and Memorandum in Support of a Protective Order [#180] is GRANTED; it is further ORDERED that
2. Plaintiff's Cross-Motion to Compel and Opposition [#183/#184] is DENIED; it is further ORDERED that
3. Plaintiff's Amended Motion For Clarification and Reconsideration of Magistrate's May 9, 2005 Memorandum Order for Defendant to Produce Documents [#173] is DENIED; it is further ORDERED that
4. Defendant submit to the court for in camera review its March 23, 2004 privilege log and the documents referenced therein; it is further ORDERED that
5. Defendant's Motion for and Memorandum in Support of a Protective Order and In Camera Review of Five Documents [#171] is DENIED; it is further ORDERED that
6. Plaintiff's Rule 37 Motion to Compel Production of Documents [#193] is STAYED pending in camera review of the documents; it is further ORDERED that
7. Plaintiff's Unopposed Motion for Clarification [#165] is DENIED; and it is further ORDERED that
8. Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File His Supplemental Memorandum - Nunc Pro Tunc [#186] is DENIED as moot.
© 1992-2005 VersusLaw Inc.