UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
December 20, 2005
MIKEISHA BLACKMAN, ET AL., PLAINTIFFS,
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, ET AL., DEFENDANTS.
The opinion of the court was delivered by: Paul L. Friedman, U.S. District Judge
Upon consideration of the Joint Motion for Preliminary Approval of Consent Decree, it is
HEREBY ORDERED that the Joint Motion for Preliminary Approval is GRANTED; and
1. The proposed Consent Decree is Preliminarily Approved;
2. The form and manner of disseminating Notice and the proposed form of Notice is Approved;
3. Notice will be disseminated on or before January 17, 2006;
4. Any comments regarding the proposed Consent Decree must be filed with the Court in writing and served on the parties no later than February 17, 2006;
5. The parties will file their written responses, if any, to the comments filed with the Court no later than March 2, 2006; and
6. A Fairness Hearing will be held beginning on March 9, 2006 at 1:45 p.m. in Courtroom 29 on the sixth floor of the William B. Bryant Annex to the E. Barrett Prettyman United States Courthouse. If necessary, the Fairness Hearing shall resume on March 10, 2006, starting at 9:30 a.m.
© 1992-2006 VersusLaw Inc.